You’re most welcome. I’ve studied this for several years after having encountered numerous young men and friends who are completely stuck or ignoring what it’s doing to their minds and bodies (some men are now reporting ED in addition to numerous other issues). I often make the joke that 90% of men in a room have looked at porn at some point in their life and the other 10% are lying :) So it’s a struggle for us all, but important to know the ramifications.

Storyteller | Combat wounded veteran | Metalhead | Designer | Bleeding on a page just makes it more authentic: https://benjaminsledge.com

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store